These replacement Microban pool filters are also compatible with Hayward part number CC1750, CC1750RE, CCX1750RE, and Pleatco part number PXST175-M. These filters are also constructed with thermally bonded polyurethane caps and a punched PVC pipe core that will ensure consistent water flow through your filters along with the durability you depend on. These filters feature Pleatco exclusive Microban antimicrobial technology offering you another layer of protection.
- Fits Hayward XStream 200 Cartridge Filter
- Replaces Hayward part number CCX1750RE, CCX1750-RE, CC1750-RE
- Features Microban protection
- Height: 23-1/4"
- Diameter: 8-15/16"
- Top: 4" Opening
- Bottom: 4" Opening
- Filter Area: 175 Sq Ft
- Pleatco part number PXST175-M
- Unicel part number C-8317 (without MicroBan)
- Filbur part number FC-1287 (without MicroBan)
- This is not an original Hayward cartridge
To clean your pool filter just remember these 4 simple steps; rinse, soak, rinse, dry. Rinse your filter out with a garden hose to remove any debris or dirt still attached to your filter. Next, soak your filter in a filter cleaner solution overnight, then remove your filter from the solution and rinse with a garden hose. Set your filter in a sunny location and let it air dry completely. Finally, reinstall your pool filter per your manufacturer’s instructions.
|Delivery Time||2-5 Business Days|
|Manufacturer Part #||CCX1750RE|