Gorilla Pad® is made super tough to protect your pool liner from subsurface cuts, tears, or strain. The high-quality geotextile material is made of super strong polyester. Made from virgin materials—not recycled products that offer minimal durability—Gorilla Pad is your best defense against punctures and subsequent leaks.
- High-quality floor padding that protects the bottom of your swimming pool liner.
- Looks like felt material but it effectively stops glass, grass, and rocks from coming up into your liner.
- Simply lay Gorilla Floor Pad over your sand base before installing your liner.
- Any cuts, gouges, and punctures in your pool liner are readily prevented.
- Gorilla Pad virtually eliminates vinyl liner bottom leaks.
- Gorilla Pad adds an extra layer of cushioning under your pool liner, and a little extra peace of mind.
- Tough virgin polyester, Gorilla Pad® is comprised of 8-ounce thick geotextile.
- Extra thickness means there is extra cushioning to reduce “foot printing” on sand sub-surfaces.
- Quick and easy to install - pre-cut and seamed to fit your pool’s shape.
Instructions are for a new pool installation:
HINT: The use of pool cove is highly recommended in the pool liner corners, as well as wall foam on the sidewall of the pool to cushion the liner and decrease heat loss.
|Manufacturer Part #||BNDL-GORILLA-PAD|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
As low as: $354.99
Regular Price: $15.99
Sale Price $11.99
As low as: $278.99