These replacement filters are identical to Coleman part number 3301-1020, Filbur part number FC-0463, Unicel part number 7CH-50 and Pleatco part number PVT50P. These filters are constructed with thermally bonded polyurethane caps and a punched PVC pipe core that will ensure consistent water flow through your filters along with the durability you depend on.
- Replaces Coleman part number 3301-1020
- Also fits Vita Spas, Hercules, Maax Spas, DM Industries, Sunrise Spas
- Length: 14-3/4"
- Diameter: 7"
- Top: Handle
- Bottom: 1-1/2" Male Pipe Threads
- Square Feet: 50
- Filbur part number FC-0463
- Unicel part number 7CH-50
- Pleatco part number PVT50P
- Cross Reference: 100434, PSN50-L, 645544004635, 212302
- This is not an original Coleman cartridge
To clean your pool filter remember these 4 simple steps; rinse, soak, rinse, dry. Rinse your filter out with a garden hose to remove any debris or dirt still attached to your filter. Next, soak your filter in a filter cleaner solution overnight, then remove your filter from the solution and rinse with a garden hose. Set your filter in a sunny location and let it air dry completely. Finally, reinstall your pool filter per your manufacturer’s instructions.
|Manufacturer Part #||3301-1020|