These replacement Coleman hot tub filters are compatible with Coleman part number 3301-2111, Unicel part number 7CH-502, Filbur part number FC-0460 and Pleatco part numbers PCS50F2M, PCS 50 and PCS50-2. These filters are also constructed with thermally bonded polyurethane caps and a punched PVC pipe core that will ensure consistent water flow through your filters along with the durability you depend on.
- Replaces Coleman part number 3301-2111
- Also fits Apollo Spas and California Cooperage
- Length: 14-3/4"
- Diameter: 7"
- Top: Handle
- Bottom: 2" Male Pipe Threads
- Square Feet: 50
- Filbur part number FC-0460
- Unicel part number 7CH-502
- Pleatco part numbers PCS50F2M, PCS 50 & PCS50-2
- This is not an original Coleman cartridge
To clean your pool filter remember these 4 simple steps; rinse, soak, rinse, dry. Rinse your filter out with a garden hose to remove any debris or dirt still attached to your filter. Next, soak your filter in a filter cleaner solution overnight, then remove your filter from the solution and rinse with a garden hose. Set your filter in a sunny location and let it air dry completely. Finally, reinstall your pool filter per your manufacturer’s instructions.
|Manufacturer Part #||3301-2111|