These replacement spa and hot tub filter cartridges are identical to Coleman part number 3301-2109, Filbur part number FC-420, Unicel part number 7CH-322 and Pleatco part number PAS35-2. These filters are also constructed with thermally bonded polyurethane caps and a punched PVC pipe core that will ensure consistent water flow through your filters along with the durability you depend on.
- Replaces Coleman part number 3301-2109
- Diameter: 7-1/8"
- Length: 7-9/16"
- Top: Handle
- Bottom: 2" MPT threaded
- Filter Area: 32 sq. feet
- Filbur part number FC-0420
- Unicel part number 7CH-322
- Pleatco part numbers PAS35-2 & PAS352F2M
- This is not an original Coleman cartridge
- Fits Coleman, Maax, Artesian, Great Barrier, Master Spas and more
To clean your spa filter remember these 4 simple steps; rinse, soak, rinse, dry. Rinse your filter out with a garden hose to remove any debris or dirt still attached to your filter. Next, soak your filter in a filter cleaner solution overnight then remove your filter from the solution and rinse with a garden hose. Set your filter in a sunny location and let it air dry completely. Finally, reinstall your spa filter per your manufacturer’s instructions.
|Manufacturer Part #||3301-2109|