These replacement Pentair pool filter cartridges are compatible with Pentair part numbers 178584, R173576, Filbur part number FC-1977, Unicel part number C-7498 and Pleatco part number PCC105. These filters are also constructed with thermally bonded polyurethane caps and a punched PVC pipe core that will ensure consistent water flow through your filters along with the durability you depend on.
- Fits Pentair Clean & Clear Plus 420 Cartridge Filter
- Replaces Pentair part numbers R173576 & 178584, R173575
- Sold individually - 4 required per filter
- Height: 26"
- Diameter: 7"
- Top: 3" Opening
- Bottom: 3" Opening
- Filter Area: 105 Sq Ft
- 4 Cartridges required per filter
- Filbur part number FC-1977
- Unicel part number C-7471
- Pleatco part number PCC105
- This is not an original Pentair cartridge
To clean your pool filter just remember these 4 simple steps; rinse, soak, rinse, dry. Rinse your filter out with a garden hose to remove any debris or dirt still attached to your filter. Next, soak your filter in a filter cleaner solution overnight, then remove your filter from the solution and rinse with a garden hose. Set your filter in a sunny location and let it air dry completely. Finally, reinstall your pool filter per your manufacturer’s instructions.
|Manufacturer Part #||178584|
Satisfied Review by Ed
I purchased these filters about 1 month ago and have been very pleased with the results. Water is clear and I saved a few bucks by going with the aftermarket filters. (Posted on 7/25/11)