These replacement hot tub filters are compatible with BullFrog part numbers 10-1035 and BullFrog 50, Filbur part number FC-0536, Unicel part number 8C-950 and Pleatco part number PBF50. These filters are also constructed with thermally bonded polyurethane caps and a punched PVC pipe core that will ensure consistent water flow through your filters along with the durability you depend on.
- Replaces BullFrog part number 10-1035
- Fits BullFrog 50 Hot Tubs
- Length: 5-3/4"
- Diameter: 7-3/4"
- Top: Handle
- Bottom: 2" SAE Pipe Threads
- Square Feet: 50
- Fits BullFrog spas and hot tubs
- Filbur part number FC-0536
- Unicel part number 8CH-950
- Pleatco part number PBF50-F2S
- This is not an original BullFrog cartridge
To clean your filter cartridge remember these 4 simple steps; rinse, soak, rinse, dry. Rinse your filter out with a garden hose to remove any debris or dirt still attached to your filter. Next, soak your filter in a filter cleaner solution overnight, then remove your filter from the solution and rinse with a garden hose. Set your filter in a sunny location and let it air dry completely. Finally, reinstall your pool filter per your manufacturer’s instructions.
|Manufacturer Part #||10-1035|