Durable, long-lasting Arctic Armor covers are strong enough to support your entire family, yet light enough to put on or remove from your pool quickly and easily. Arctic Armor covers are made of super-strong two-ply mesh with a break strength of over 4,000 lbs. During use, the cover is held in place with brass anchors. These anchors recess flush with the deck when the cover is not in use. Rest assured that your children and pets are protected when these covers are properly installed. In addition to its safety features,
Arctic Armor affords excellent winter protection for your pool. Its fine, lightweight mesh allows rain to seep through but screens out leaves and debris. Spring clean up is a snap because no water collects on the cover. The cover comes complete with brass anchors, stainless-steel springs, installation tool and storage bag.
- Includes brass anchors, stainless steel springs, spring covers, buckles, tamping tool, installation tool and storage bag
- Prevents accidental intrusion by children and pets
- Super-strong 2-ply mesh with a break strength of over 4,000 lbs
- Made from tough U. V. inhibited polypropylene fabric
- Lightweight mesh construction filters water and snow through cover
- Screens out leaves and other debris
- No water collects on cover making spring clean up simple
- Stainless steel and brass hardware included - won’t rust or corrode
- Lightweight, easy to handle - removes or installs quickly
- Tight fit enhances the beauty of your pool during the off season
- Meets or exceeds safety cover performance standards (ASTM F 1346-91)
- Available in blue or green
Nice Upgrade Review by Nate W.
I've used a regular winter cover for 10 years and I've had to replace it twice so I was looking for something better. I was worried about installing this but I enlisted the help of a few friends and it was pretty easy to install. For the price you can't beat this cover. When I looked at safety covers locally everybody wanted over $1000 so I'm really happy with this price. Its really high quality and it looks 10 times better than the old winter covers ever did. Definitely recommend this over a winter cover. (Posted on 10/22/11)