The Aqua-Flo Flo-Master HP and CP Series Pumps are perfect for spas and hot tubs with several jets since they often require a greater output. The outstanding flow rates of the Flo-Master allow the pump to run at a lower horsepower to do the same job of higher horsepower pumps. Using less horsepower means a lower operating cost and more money in your pocket!
The Aqua-Flo Flo-Master FMCP Pump has a center discharge on the top of the pump and the FMHP Pump has an side or offset discharge. Flo-Master Pumps come complete with quick release compression fittings which makes installation and maintenance very simple. The upgraded shaft seal and high performance impeller help to provide a high level of performance in any condition.
- AquaFlo part number FMHP 02115005-1010
- FMHP - Side Discharge
- Ideal for larger, multi-jet tubs or similar applications that require greater output.
- Quick release compression fittings allow for easy installation or maintenance.
- Compact, unitized, single spring elastomer bellows mechanical seal offers maximum durability and performance.
- High-performance impeller which provides flow rates that exceed all tested competition.
- Drip proof, cool running seal virtually eliminates seal burnout
- Adapts to a hair and lint trap for self priming applications
- Stainless steel fasteners
- Unions are included
- 1.5" Inlet and outlet plumbing connections
- Operational Horsepower: 1.5 HP
- Total Horsepower: 2 THP
- 230 Volt
- 2 Speeds
Replaces the following pump models:
- 02015001-201 (single speed - only connect high speed)
- 630-6025 Marquis Spas
- 630-0405 Marquis Spas (requires riser)
- 630-0404 (requires riser)
|Delivery Time||2-5 Business Days|
Suction Connection Size: 1-1/2"
|Manufacturer Part #||02115005-1010|