This powerful robot will clean your pool floor, walls, most steps and even the waterline all while filtering your water. The Aquabot can handle almost any pool shape and works in pools up to 40 feet long and it does all of this in just 5 to 6 hours. With no bulky hoses it does not get caught up in obstructions such as pool ladders or drains. The 19 quart internal micro-filter filtration system removes dirt, debris, algae and even bacteria. It also reduces the workload of your pool equipment by helping to more evenly distribute heat and chemicals as it vacuums and filters the water.
The Aquabot is completely safe using a compact 24 Volt power supply with a step-down transformer. Best of all, it only draws about 1 amp of electricity resulting in an operating cost of roughly 2 cents per hour! Compared to a traditional pool cleaner the Aquabot is about 30 times more energy efficient. The micro-filtering of the Aquabot can reduce manual cleaning time by 80 percent and reduce backwashing by thousands of gallons annually. The micro-filter can filter particulates down about 10 times more than a traditional pool filter while removing algae and bacteria which means less strain on your pool filter and your wallet.
- Powerful suction motor cleans & filters up to 4,000 gallons per hour
- Cleans pool floors, steps, walls and waterline
- Filtration system removes dirt, algae and bacteria
- Reduces the work of your existing pool filter
- Helps distribute heat and chemicals while filtering your pool water
- Automatically shuts off after pool is clean - approximately 5 to 6 hours
- Completely safe - runs on a 24 Volt transformer (included)
- Lightweight - only 17 lbs
- Cleans pools up to 20' x 40'
- Includes 51' thermoplastic floating cord
- ETL listed to UL Standards for safety and reliability
- Made in the USA
- 1 Year manufacturer's warranty
|Manufacturer Part #||AB|