The Aqua-Flo Circ-Master Spa Circulation Pump has the highest GPM in the industry and takes around the clock filtration to a new level. These pumps have an efficient flow rate of 80 Gallons per Minute and have a very low amperage draw resulting in lower electricity consumption levels.
Circ-Master CMCP Circulation Pumps pull away from the competition with the highest GPM rating of any recirculation pump in the spa industry. The higher GPM means a higher flow rate which allows the Circ-Master to operate a high-flow heating system with increased efficiency and up to four times the filtration of the competition. Circ-Master pumps will also operate standard or low-flo heating systems with increased reliability making this pump extremely versatile.
The Aqua-Flo Circ-Master CMCP Pump has a center discharge on the top of the pump. Circ-Master Pumps come complete with quick release compression fittings which makes installation and maintenance very simple. The upgraded carbon-graphite self-lubricating shaft seal is designed for continuous duty provides a high level of performance in any condition.
- 48 frame, continuous-duty construction with front and rear, permanently lubricated ball bearings for extended motor life.
- Carbon-graphite self-lubricating seal designed for continuous duty operation.
- Quick release compression fittings allow for easy installation or maintenance.
- Circ-Master CMCP Series Spa Circulation Pump
- AquaFlo part number 02093001-2010
- Very low energy consumption - approximately 1.3 Amps
- Higher flow rate than most circulation pumps - up to 80 Gallons per Minute
- Single Speed
- Center Discharge
- Includes Unions
- 1/15 Horsepower
- 230 Volt
|Manufacturer Part #||02593001-2010|